§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between
Lifeak, Job Accommodation Solutions for Life, S.L, and Valiryo GmbH and customers purchasing products via our Online shops.
The contract language is English.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The offers presented on the Internet represent non-binding potential purchases.
(2) After entering your details and clicking on the order button, you enter into a binding agreement for the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt sent immediately via email, acceptance of the offer is declared and with this the purchase contract concluded.
§ 3 Customer information: Saving of your order details
Your order, with details about the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price etc.), is saved by us. We will send you the General Terms and Conditions (German: AGB). You can also call these up any time via our website.
As a registered customer, you can call up your previous orders via the customer login portal (My Account).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction
Before you place an order, you can always alter it via the delete button. We will inform you through the ordering process about further possibilities for alteration. You can also end the order process at any time by closing your browser window.
§ 5 Returning in case of cancellation
In case of cancellation, you have to cover the cost of return if the products delivered are consistent with your order and the price of the product to be returned does not exceed 40 euros, or if, with the product at time of cancellation now at a higher price, you have not yet supplied quid pro quo or a contractually agreed partial payment. However, you only have to supply standard return costs. Additional costs incurred through, for example, a change in our business location or the use of expensive transportation services at our request are met by us. If you cannot return the product as well as compensate use of it (e.g. benefits of use), or return it in a worsened condition, you must supply us with compensation. For deterioration in and use of the product you must only supply compensation to the extent that use of or deterioration in the object is due to a use of it exceeding the inspection of features and function. 'Inspection of features and function' here means the testing and trying out of the relevant product as is possible and customary in retail shops.
We hope our foreign customers can understand that we cannot cover the costs for a return from abroad irrespective of product value.
§ 6 Limitation in time of warranty claims
Exempt from these rules are damage claims, claims due to defects maliciously concealed and claims based on guarantees as to quality we have made. For these claims, legal periods of imitation apply. For new products, the period of limitation for warranty claims begins two years from the supplying of the purchased product.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
We rule out liability for ordinary negligence in breach of duties in as much as this does not affect any essential contractual obligations, injury to life or health and guarantees or claims according to product liability law. The same applies to breaches of duty by our agents and legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the responsibility of providing you with an item and certifying it as your property. Furthermore, we must provide you with items free from material and legal issues.
§ 8 Final provisions
If the customer is a company, legal person of public law or special assets regulated by public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our business location. The same applies if the customer does not have a generally valid place of jurisdiction in Germany or if their domicile or customary place of residence is not known at the point of bringing a legal suit.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: Sweden
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Sweden
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Sweden. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.